HOW TO CURL YOUR HAIR WITH A FLAT IRON
1. section in your hair in two or three sections depending on how thick your hair is.
2. Keep the iron in and angel where the bottom of the iron is facing up.
3. Each "curl" should be between 2 and 3 cm thick.
4. Slowly turn the iron 180 degrees while dragging it slowly down on each section.
5. After curling the bottom part of your hair , you do the same on the top part. In the front of your face you curl backwards. For a polished look, curl all your curls the same way until you reach the middle of your back head, then do the same on the other side.
6. After curling all your hair, lightly spray with hair spray and comb through. I like to apply serum to the ends for a glossy look!