HOW TO MAKE A MESSY BRAID ON LONG HAIR
1. Start by curling your hair. It doesn't have to be perfect curls, its better if they are a little messy so curl both inwards and outwards.
2. Use a volume powder or dry shampoo in the lengths of the hair.
3. Start by taking to small sections from the front and tie them around the rest of the hair , secure with a bobby pin underneath.
4. continue twisting these sections around the hair with a little space between each twist.
5. Drag out hair between each twist so it gets the messy look. It does not have to look perfect.
End result is a super easy , messy braid. Very cool, but still pretty enough for a formal situation.