HOW TO STYLE THE LOB
After cutting Majas hair into a long bob we had lots of questions on how to style it. There are many ways to style both a bob and a lob; you can go both curly and sleek. This tutorial however is for more of a messy look.
- Begin by clipping up your first section.
- Using ghd curling iron (or similar product), curl pieces both away and towards the face.
- Clip up your next section above that one.
- Do the same thing here
- Let the last section down
- This section will be curled backwards/away from the face
- Do the same thing on the other side. Add a veil of lightweight hairspray all over for a little extra support.
- Work your hands through the hair in a scrunching motion.
- You’ll start to see a tousled but pretty texture emerge. Here we used a mix between a the smooth and sleek cream and shine serum from ghd.
- Then we used a styling brush from ghd and comb trough the hair a couple of times to get rid of that Shirley Temple look.
Hopefully this will help a little bit for all of you that decided to cut your hair. It is a really easy and fun way to style both LOBS and BOBS out there !