Easy everyday curls
1. Start with clean dry hair.
2. Section of the upper part of the hair. If you have a lot of hair you can do more sections.
3. Start curling the hair in different directions. I curl the hair in front toward the back.
4. Let the rest of your hair down, and do the same thing here, but I mainly curl my hair away from my face.
5. I usually dont curl all of my hair if I want a more relaxed look. I just go over some of the strands that haven't curled, and just do a light touch up with my curling iron. When I do this, I only hold the curling iron for about 5 seconds, just so the curl wont be so "curly" :)
6. Finish with a touch of hair spray and your good to go.